Ahead of a highly anticipated busy wedding season we require Customer Care Assistants to join our team. Initially, this will be on a temporary basis but with a view to a permanent position for the right candidate. We’re looking for people with a positive, can-do attitude, we need multi-taskers who are happy to metaphorically spin plates. We have excellent relationships with our customers, so you’ll take an active role in continuing this by responding to day-to-day hire enquiries via telephone, e-mail and live chat. You’ll place orders using our bespoke systems, book parcel collections, track deliveries, investigate and resolve stock issues, assist with requests for promotional materials and provide general admin support.
A Talented Person
The ideal candidate is someone with at least 2-3 years experience in a similar high volume, deadline driven role, who has a clear speaking voice, a communicative and helpful attitude and experience of all MS office packages, in particular Excel. Live chat experience is advantageous but not essential, as is a clean driving license.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, with Saturday shifts on a rota during summer months.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To drive sales and profitability of the store achieving outstanding results as Retail Manager.
- Achieve the highest levels of customer service at every touch point.
- Ensure the visual representation of the store is maintained to a high standard.
- Control costs/stock as well as cash handling and till management.
- Manage all aspects of HR & Health & Safety, including fire marshal and first aid responsibilities.
- To be aware of competitor activity and take action where relevant to ensure maximum footfall and profitability.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
There is no cold calling involved with this role.
An Award-Winning Company
ACS Clothing are Europe’s largest Hirewear company and we’ve been providing top quality menswear to High Street retailers since 1999. We have expanded our services to offer a variety of clothing solutions for rental, returns, and re-commerce. Sustainability is at the core of everything we do.
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary contract
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 per year
- Employee Discount
- Free Parking
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Hiring 3 candidates for this role